Wesley Hitt - Getty Images
Explaining Arkansas' victory in Auburn and figuring out where the Hogs go from here.
In this episode, Chris Bahn and I discuss:
- The team's mood following the Auburn victory
- Arkansas' bowl chances
- The impact of Paul Petrino's move to the press box
- The running back situation
- How about Arkansas' defense?
- The impressive freshmen on the team
- Preview the Kentucky game
- Getting excited for basketball (Primetime at the Palace is this Friday!)
- A quick recap of the College Station experience
If you have any questions or topics you'd like us to discuss, please email me or find me on twitter. My contact links are in the signature below. You should also subscribe to our podcast on iTunes or Talkshoe to make sure you don't miss an episode. If you have any questions or topics you'd like for me and Chris to answer/discuss, please give us a shout on twitter, email, or the comments below.
Here's the mp3 link for your listening convenience: Hog Slobber Podcast #7: We Won!
Here's widget for the episode so you can stream it from this window if you want: