Spruce Derden-US PRESSWIRE
Here's a new podcast for all of you looking for something to listen to while you travel, cook, work, or whatever else this week.
In this episode of the podcast, Chris Bahn and I discuss:
- The "Hey Grude" sensation
- What does Chris think are the chances Jon Gruden comes to Arkansas
- Does it make sense to make someone who has never coached a college game the highest-paid coach in college football history?
- Is it weird that Arkansas announced Jeff Long's extension on a Friday afternoon?
- Is Jeff Long's extension an indication that he's already got his coach?
- Should the media be limited to twitter use when covering games? If so, how do you enforce that?
- Should players have active twitter accounts during the season?
- Thoughts on the LSU game. Or more accurately, a thought.
- When it's appropriate to put out Christmas decorations and listen to Christmas music? What are good Christmas albums to listen to?
If you have any questions or topics you'd like us to discuss, please email me or find me on twitter. My contact links are in the signature below. You should also subscribe to our podcast on iTunes or Talkshoe to make sure you don't miss an episode. If you have any questions or topics you'd like for me and Chris to answer/discuss, please give us a shout on twitter, email, or the comments below.
Here is the mp3 link for your listening convenience: Hog Slobber Podcast #10
Here is the widget so you can stream the podcast from this window: